Mission Statement: To establish a public presence of COSWA at membership community events to inform the community of stormwater related subjects and to provide relevant benefits of event participation to the membership or participating affiliates for MS4-related permit reporting.
- Board Liaison – Robert Bettes, At-Large Officer
- Committee Spokesperson – Brooke Vierck, City of OKC
- Michele Loudenback, City of Norman
- Julie Shannon, City of Yukon
- Brendan Summerville, City of Bethany
- Kathryn Thomsen, ODOT
Mission Statement: To establish various outreach efforts through training events, programs, and material development using multiple media platforms to promote the COSWA mission.
- Board Liaison – Jordan Peebles, Vice-Chair
- Committee Spokesperson – Cailyn Prather, DEQ
- Brooke Vierck, City of OKC
REGULATORY & TRAINING COMMITTEE
Mission Statement: To provide timely stormwater updates related to permits, requirements, or regulations to the COSWA membership, as informed or provided by relevant regulatory agencies and other applicable resources. To develop opportunities for membership professional development through training events, presentations, and informative materials to support the COSWA mission.
- Board Liaison – Derek Johnson, Chair
- Committee Spokesperson – Vacant
- Michelle Chao, City of Norman