The City of Oklahoma City Storm Water Quality Management Division is hosting an ONLINE vendor-sponsored Lunch-n-Learn event.
The Virtual Lunch-n-Learn will be held on Wednesday, April 13th at noon, CST.
The Sponsor for this event is Advanced Drainage Systems, https://www.adspipe.com is their website.
Advanced Drainage Systems (ADS) is a leading manufacturer of high-performance thermoplastic corrugated pipe and ancillary products, providing a comprehensive suite of water managements product solutions to the state of Oklahoma. ADS is best known in Oklahoma for the gray HP Storm polypropylene pipe product.
Presentation will include how states and municipalities are leveraging BMP Manuals to assist the public works and civil engineering industry in the development of effective, maintainable and sustainable stormwater infrastructure. The emphasis of this presentation will be on the results achieved by BMPs to mitigate flooding and polluted waterway risks.
You must be registered to attend.
Online attendance is limited to 200 attendees for this event and is free. Lunch is on your own since this is an ONLINE event.
- Virtual Lunch-n-Learn sponsored by Advanced Drainage Systems
- Date: Wednesday, April 13th
- Start Time: noon, CST
- Location: the comfort of your own computing device, online only
- You must be registered at least one hour before the event start time, in order to guarantee admission to the event.
- Once registered, SignUpGenius will send an automated reminder a day or so before the event.
- You will be sent a separate email with a link to be able to join the online event.
For questions, please contact Brooke Vierck at firstname.lastname@example.org
**Not to be considered an endorsement or recommendation to utilize any specific vendors/products.