The City of Oklahoma City Storm Water Quality Management Division will host a WEBINAR geared toward Industrial Storm Water permittees.
The webinar will begin at 10:00am on Thursday, February 27th, 2020. This webinar is FREE and is expected to last approximately 30-40 minutes, with Q&A.
The topic for this webinar will include:
- Industrial Storm Water Training topics for employees
Important notes about the webinar:
- Once registered, SignUp Genius will email you a reminder about the event one day before the webinar is to begin.
- Microsoft Teams will be utilized for this webinar. If you don’t have this software application, you should download it prior to the webinar start time, per your company’s Information Technology procedures. It can also be downloaded as an app on your phone. Plan ahead to be able to sign into the webinar on-time.
- You will be sent a separate email with a link to be able to join the webinar, no later than the morning of the webinar. The Microsoft Teams email will provide the webinar link. The link is unique to you and cannot be forwarded to additional attendees.
- Simply click the link to “Join Microsoft Teams Meeting” at the webinar start time, to be connected to the webinar.
- You should be able to hear the audio with your computer speakers. There is a chat feature if anyone has questions.
- Since this is our first webinar attempt, please be patient. If the site crashes, you will still be able to view a pre-recorded version of the information.
- Webinar attendance will be limited to 125 users.
Registration is online only. Please visit the following link to register:
Looking forward to seeing you online!